Friday, February 7, 2014

We have arrived in Ecuador and all is well. Was a long day yesterday - actually starting out at 3:20 am on the 6th ending up at 2 am on the 7th by the time we went to sleep in a guest house in Quito. Soon will be having a breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon and of course juice.The team coordinator met us at the airport. We'd been in steady contact with her for some time and it was good to meet Christy face-to-face. She told us about some of the many changes in Shell and at Casa De Fe, making us all the more anxious to get there. After breakfast we will begin our 5 hour bus ride. Our driver's name is Edison. Maybe we'll see smoking volcano!

Jeff and Rae

Isaiah 6:8 “Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.”




1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! Have a fabulous drive through the Andes today. Love to all!
    Coni

    ReplyDelete