Monday, January 21, 2013

Anticipation for our departure is high. By next Sunday all of us will have had our sending services at our churches. Our team has received a donations needs list from Casa De Fe...specific items that are needed at this time. During the next week and a half we will all be fulfilling as much of that list as we are able. This is possible thanks to the hard fundraising efforts of the team and the support of so many generous people. Please pray that we all stay healthy during this flu season. On Wednesday, January 30th we will meet at Cormorant Lutheran Church to pack the donations and then head on our way. I can't wait to see the children, Patti Sue and the progress that has taken place since last year.         Rae

Isaiah 6:8 “Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment